VANITY was always my favorite SIN
GLAMOUR was always my favorite WEAPON
PAIN was always my favorite PLEASURE
BEAUTY was always my favorite CRIME
ENVY was always my favorite POISON
LOVE was always my favorite HATE
FAME was always my favorite MOTIVE
VANITY was always my favorite SIN
A GUILTY PLEASURE is something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilty for it. I know I enjoy many things that I could do without for a while, but my addiction to them draws me to them even more.
- BLACKBERRY: I LOVE my BLACKBERRY. I know some of my friends be feeling like Kourtney felt when she wanted to spend some quality time with Kim. I don’t know what it is but I can’t help it.
- INTERNET: Without the Internet & these social networks… i would honestly be lost… ITS SAD, but its true.
- SHOPPING: I have this problem that when I have money or pay my credit card, I must buy something. My best friend says that I remind her of the girl from Confessions Of A Shopaholic… Yes, its that bad
- FOOD: Food is my weakness… A nice home cooked meal or a nice restaurant always gets me, especially if its seafood…
- REALITY TV: The best thing on TV… I can watch anything on the BRAVO CHANNEL
- LAW & ORDER SVU: I DO NOT MOVE FROM IN FRONT OF THE TV ON TUESDAYS
- MOVIES: I could always go for a nice movie with action, comedy, or a good ol’ chick flick
- MUSIC: One thing about music is when it hits you feel no pain because music is the words the heart cant say!
- MASSAGE: Gets me every time… sigh
- GOSSIP: EVERYONE enjoys a little gossip when its not about them.
Have You Ever Stop To Think, Do I Really Love Him?? Or Am I Addicted To The Pain Of Wanting Something I Can’t Have??
Some females accept being second to another female because they claim to be “in love” and they claim to have “a relationship” with this guy. In actuality, your just another girl that he can play with when he wants, put you back on the shelf when he wants, and regardless of how you feel, you always take him back.
Some females sell themselves short, by accepting the short end of the rope. Allowing guys to treat them different when they’re around others, but when its just them two its all lovely. In actuality, your not worth the thought of being known as his girlfriend, hunny, shorty, or whatever label you choose.
Many confuse these situations with being in love. Even myself at one point in time, but there is a point in time where you realize what is right, what is wrong, and what you deserve. Some say that its ironic how we turn down those who truly care for us while we chase the ones who could careless about us. You enjoy the thrill of chasing someone or something that you can’t have. The more you can’t have something or someone the more your desire becomes stronger. Does that desire equal up to the hurt and pain you will later feel?? Hhhmmm… Yea, its something to think about! So do you really love him?? Or are you addicted to the pain of wanting something you can’t have??
Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror and you just wasn’t satisfied with what you saw? Or looked in the mirror and realize that you could shed a few pounds? Working out makes you feel good. Not only is it healthy but its like releasing stress. Having man/girl problems, can’t pay your bills, or even a low support system, turn to working out for an hour. Even if its in the comfort of your own home, it will help. Working out defines that you could accomplish even the littlest goal of burning some calories. Working out to me is like buying a 600.00$ dress with 400.00$ shoes when your broke. You find some way, some how to pull through to get to what you want. I feel good with the progress I have made. Work out and tell me how you feel!